REPAMERK 1 is a cement based, one component, factory blended, polymer and fiber modified, repair mortar.
It can be used for both interior and exterior applications. It is highly resistant to thermal variations and outdoor conditions. REPAMERK 1 has strong adhesion to mineral based surfaces like concrete, mortar and similar and does not crack or peel even at high application thicknesses.
- Structural concrete repairs.
- Indoors and outdoors.
- In repairing concrete and prefabricated concrete elements.
- Preparing mineral based surfaces for waterproofing applications.
- Forming of fillets.
- Repairing and filling of honeycombs and surface imperfections etc.
- Appearance : Grey colored fine powder
- Powder Density : 1,45 kg/lt.
- Resting Period : 5 - 10 minutes
- Pot Life : Appr. 30min.
- Application Temp. : Between +5°C and +35°C
- Bonding Strength : >1,5 N/mm2²
- Flexural Strenght : >9 N/mm2²
- Compressive Strength : > 55 N/mm2
- Service Temperature : -30°C to +80°C
Dry surfaces must be premoistured.The surface has to be sound and solid, free of laitance, paint, dust, form oil and other contaminants that might affect the bonding adversely. Suitable tools are wire brushes, high-pressure water jets, sand and shot blasting. Cracks and surface honeycombs should be chiselled open so that application of an even uniform coat can be achieved. Smaller honeycombs, cracks and depressions should be filled withREPAMERK 1 and be allowed to dry for 24 hours before commencing.
Preparation Of The Mortar
One bag (25 kg) of REPAMERK 1 should be mixed with 4,5 - 5,0 lt of clean water. The powder should always be added to the water slowly and during continuous mixing action with power mixer equipped with mixing paddle.
Apply the mixed mortar to the entire surface of the surface and pres down firmly with a trowel or spatula. As soon as the mortar has started to set it may be rubbed down with a plastic trowel or polyurethane sponge.
Cleaning Of The Tools
The equipment can be cleaned with water immediately after use.
For 1 mm thickness apr. 1,5 - 2,0 kg/m2 is required.
25 kg kraft bag.
Storage and Shelf Life
Expiry date is 12 months starting from the date of manufacture provided that the product is stored in a cool area with 10 stacks maximum in its unopened original packaging and kept away from direct sunlight and freeze.