Graphite spray is a dispersion of very fine particles of graphite in an air drying resin. It provide4s lubrication when oil and greases cannot be used. Itr iswavailable in an aerosol spray.
- Protective coat
- High tempreture lubrication
- Dry lubrication
- Check compatibility of solvents contained in Graphite spray by testing on a small hidden area of surface to be sprayed.
- Thoroughly degreases the component to be treated, preferable with a safety solvent.
- Shake the aerosol can vigorously and apply one or more thin layers of Graphite spray allowing 3min drying for each coat.
- after aerosol coating, wait 24hrs for the resin to cure at room tempreture or cure at 2500C for one hour.
Handling and Storage
Caution: Flammable. Do not spray near open flame
or incandescent material.
Do not expose can to direct
sunlight or temp’s above 50°C
Store under cover/indoors.
Keep out of reach of children.